Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Eric Holder
What's ahead for President-elect Obama's Cabinet nominees?
The chairman of the House oversight committee said Sunday that he could send subpoenas to the Obama administration as soon as this week over weapons lost amid the Mexican drug war.
Attorney General Eric Holder clashed Thursday with congressional Republicans seeking more information about a flawed gun-trafficking investigation in Arizona.
The Department of Justice says it has found more than $130 million in cost savings through efficiency and streamlining efforts, according to an agency release.
Jordy Yager, a staff writer with The Hill newspaper, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the lastest revelations in the case.
DoJ Inspector General Glenn Fine steps down.
A group of 15 Republican lawmakers is opposing a proposed reduction in sentences for federal prisoners previously convicted of crack cocaine charges.
The 19-year-old from Alexandria who in January was placed on the no-fly list and barred from returning to Kuwait has had his day in court, with a judge ruling Friday on his lawsuit against U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, FBI Director Robert Muller and the agency that maintains the no-fly list.