Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Eric Holder
The chairman of the House oversight committee said Sunday that he could send subpoenas to the Obama administration as soon as this week over weapons lost amid the Mexican drug war.
Attorney General Eric Holder clashed Thursday with congressional Republicans seeking more information about a flawed gun-trafficking investigation in Arizona.
The Department of Justice says it has found more than $130 million in cost savings through efficiency and streamlining efforts, according to an agency release.
Jordy Yager, a staff writer with The Hill newspaper, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the lastest revelations in the case.
DoJ Inspector General Glenn Fine steps down.
A group of 15 Republican lawmakers is opposing a proposed reduction in sentences for federal prisoners previously convicted of crack cocaine charges.
The 19-year-old from Alexandria who in January was placed on the no-fly list and barred from returning to Kuwait has had his day in court, with a judge ruling Friday on his lawsuit against U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, FBI Director Robert Muller and the agency that maintains the no-fly list.
AFGE says OMB failed to provide copies of shutdown contingency plans in response to a FOIA request last month.
D.C. Democratic mayoral nominee Vincent Gray and Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee did not discuss Rhee's tenure Thursday.