Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Eric Holder
President Barack Obama may be staying put for four more years, but many of the top officials he appointed to agency posts are eyeing the exits. Federal News Radio's Cabinet Tracker will follow the comings and goings of the leaders in his Cabinet (and other high-level presidential appointees) heading into Obama's second term.
Nearly 100 people, including 14 doctors and nurses, were charged for their roles in separate Medicare scams that cost taxpayers millions of dollars.
Attorney General Eric Holder says he isn't making a decision on whether to furlough Justice Department employees until mid-April.
Attorney General Eric Holder says he has averted daily furloughs of 3,570 federal prison staffers around the country, moving $150 million from other Justice Department accounts to stave off a serious threat to the lives and safety of correctional staff, inmates and the public.
Tags: Justice Department
The Justice Department announced Thursday it has ended its investigation into CIA interrogations of terrorist detainees without bringing criminal charges.