Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Eric Holder
President Barack Obama may be staying put for four more years, but many of the top officials he appointed to agency posts are eyeing the exits. Federal News Radio's Cabinet Tracker will follow the comings and goings of the leaders in his Cabinet (and other high-level presidential appointees) heading into Obama's second term.
Nearly 100 people, including 14 doctors and nurses, were charged for their roles in separate Medicare scams that cost taxpayers millions of dollars.
Attorney General Eric Holder says he isn't making a decision on whether to furlough Justice Department employees until mid-April.
Attorney General Eric Holder says he has averted daily furloughs of 3,570 federal prison staffers around the country, moving $150 million from other Justice Department accounts to stave off a serious threat to the lives and safety of correctional staff, inmates and the public.
Tags: Justice Department