Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Environmental Protection Agency
An organization trying to connect activities at Fort Detrick to cancer cases in the immediate area of the Army post is offering a reward to anyone who can prove tests conducted were done improperly.
Cleaning up the Chesapeake Bay is going to require its six watershed states to change the way things are done in waste-water treatment plants, on golf courses and on farms.
Despite restoration efforts, government dollars, and a multi-state movement to save the Chesapeake Bay, one scientist doesn't think a rescue is possible.