Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Energy
Mark A. Abramson
After Hiring: The Next Challenge
The Smart Grid --- Should You Care?
The extension of the tax cuts signed into law recently by President Obama include a few money-savings for voters.
DHS science and technology: A vision of what's possible - Part one of FederalNewsRadio's look into how the directorate moves ideas to the market.
The federal government has developed a disturbing practice of cleverly hiding information.
Tags: Lurita Doan , Barack Obama , CBP , San Ysidro Port of entry , Jayson Ahern , GSA , Defense , DoD , contracting , SIGAR , Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstr , Susan Collins , Claire McCaskill , Tom Coburn , Education , Dick Durbin , NTEU , EPA , Commerce , Carol Browner , OPM , TSA , SBA , stimulus , small business , State , Treasury , Freddie Mac , Fannie Mae
WFED's Jason Miller reports
Rob Burton, Melissa Chapman, and Alan Chvotkin count down their top three Federal news stories of the week.
Sen. Tom Carper (D-Del.) said his subcommittee will take up the subject of energy conservation and the federal government when Congress goes back in session next week.
The Department of Energy's Federal Energy Management Program is an important part of the effort to "green" every agency.
Gen. Charles Wald of Deloitte discusses a recent report he co-wrote.