Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Energy
Vote today in our Best of the Federal Government series.
Senior administration officials encourage and promote federal service during Public Service Recognition Week. President Obama sends letter recognizing federal, state and local government employees.
Deputy Chief Financial Officer
September 1st and 3rd, 2008
An Energy department lab is still offline 10 days after a major hack attack. Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
The government's Pacific Northwest National Laboratory has suffered a cyber attack.
The Defense Department says it's committed to changing both the way it uses energy and the kinds of energy the military uses.
Chris Core, commentator
CIO Rosio Alvarez said she soon will release a RFP to move the lab's ERP system to the cloud. Berkeley already moved its email to the cloud.