Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Energy
Jay Hoffman is the Director of Program Analysis and Evaluation at the U.S. Department of Energy.
This might not be the best weekend for it weather-wise, but the Energy Department's solar decathlon is running on the Mall this weekend.
David Silverberg, editor of Homeland Security Today, has an update on the mission to Tokyo.
After more than two years of review, the Department of Energy's National Nuclear Security Administration has announced its new acquisition strategy decision for key contracts. We get details from Patty Wagner, site office manager at Sandia National Laboratories
The Department of Energy is testing out new hydrogen technology. Learn more about it through Federal News Radio's Greening of Government series.
Vote today in our Best of the Federal Government series.
Senior administration officials encourage and promote federal service during Public Service Recognition Week. President Obama sends letter recognizing federal, state and local government employees.
Deputy Chief Financial Officer
September 1st and 3rd, 2008