Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Employment
Employers are looking for more highly educated workers, and the bulk of available jobs are in nursing and retail. One American demographic fits that bill.
That compromise you think you should make with your potential employer might not be the right thing to do. Find out why.
Median pay for part-time workers met double-digit losses in almost every local jurisdiction, falling 28 percent in Fairfax County in 2007 and 2008, and dropping a third for those in Howard County, according to an analysis of the 2009 American Community Survey.
New census figures show the nationwide rate of six-figure salary earners is growing significantly faster for women than for men, according to a Washington Post report.
The survey finds 23 percent of companies interviewed will hire more employees between April and June.
The ultimate road trip to career success