Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Emma Garrison-Alexander
Emma Garrison-Alexander is leaving government after 29 years, including the last four at the Transportation Security Administration. The Federal Emergency Management Agency also is searching for a new CIO.
Dr. Emma Garrison-Alexander, TSA's chief information officer, said the goal is to make sure employees have the right device to match up with their mission requirements.
September 20, 2012
The Army and DISA will release a broad agency announcement this summer seeking third party software to secure smartphones and tablet computers. The Marine Corps is looking at host of different possibilities to secure mobile devices, including a process to verify the software code in apps.
From NSA to the TSA -- CIO Emma Garrison-Alexander explains her experiences this week on the show.
May 27, 2010
Agency picks CSC for the $489 million IT infrastructure contract for a second time since September. Protest by unsuccessful bidders still possible.