Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ellen McCarthy
Intelligence community observer Ellen McCarthy says massive across-the-board spending cuts would result in significant layoffs in both the federal government and the private sector.
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan are joined by Ellen McCarthy, president of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance. They talk about what you need to know if you are interested in working in intelligence.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
President Obama recently signed the 2012 intelligence authorization bill, which requires status reports on released Guantanamo Bay detainees.
April 16, 2009
President Barack Obama has restored the authority of the Intelligence Advisory Board and has appointed Senators Chuck Hagel and David Boren as co-chairs.
New report from the Intelligence and National Security Alliance highlights need for cooperation.
President Obama has restored the board's authority to report to the attorney general and appointed two co-chairs.
Host Bob Leins is joined by Ellen McCarthy, President of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance. They talk about what you need to know if you are interested in working in intelligence.
July 18, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , intelligence , Intelligence and National Security Alliance , cybersecurity , analysis , information technology , security , acquisition , joint duty , Bob Leins , For Your Benefit
Ellen McCarthy is President of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance and a former federal employee. She joins the show to discuss why the Intelligence Community is a great place to work for.
October 25, 2010