Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ellen Kortesoja
GSA issued a RFQ that asks developers to restart the renovation of its stalled headquarters program and further DHS headquarters construction. The contractors wouldn't receive payment, but instead two buildings in Southwest Washington, D.C.
Federal offices in the Washington D.C. area are closed Monday. Emergency and telework-ready employees required to work will follow their agency's policies.
The Homeland Security Department will likely miss its 2015 deadline for modernizing the system it uses to screen foreigners entering the U.S.
The federal government now employs a record number of people with a disability. The Office of Personnel Management says agencies are making progress toward the President's 2010 hiring goals.
2013 marks the lowest employee satisfaction scores in agencies, according to the annual Best Places to Work report from the Partnership for Public Service and Deloitte. Governmentwide numbers show the federal workforce most concerned with leadership, mission and pay.
By a vote of 78 to 16, the Senate confirmed Jeh Johnson as the fourth secretary of Homeland Security.
As the use of reverse auctions continues to rise, the Government Accountability Office says agencies need more clear cut guidance to realize a maximum amount of savings.
Tags: GAO , OMB , OFPP , reverse auctions , acquisition , Contracting officers , contracts , FedBid , Army , DHS , VA , DOI , FAR , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Commitee , Tom Carper , small businesses ,