Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Elizabeth S. Holland
How Health IT Enables Better quality at lower cost. Adapting IT processes to meet evolving public policy requirements is essential to delivering efficient, quality healthcare. Government, health IT professionals, and providers are racing to meet the changing federal and state regulations, while struggling with tightening budgets, sequestration, and mandates to improve care and reduce cost — all while expanding access to millions of new patients. Join us as we explore the many nuances to improving healthcare outcomes through IT policy with our esteemed panel of nationally-recognized experts in the field of healthcare outcomes and IT policy.
Join the conversation on these topics and more…at the 9th Annual Government Health IT Conference & Exhibition. Register today.
Registration is now Complimentary for Any Federal Employee or Hospital/IDN/Ambulatory Practice Employees!
Just announced Farzad Mostashari, MD, ScM and Stephen Warren, Acting CIO of the VA have been added to the speakers for the Government Health IT Conference & Exhibition.