Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Election 2010
The poll results for: What's the biggest impact for feds from the 2010 vote?
Federal News Radio's dream team gives their assessment of what the elections mean for your job.
Federal News Radio's Mike Causey and GovExec's Tom Shoop offer analysis about what could happen to your pay under the lame duck Congress.
Politico estimates as many as 1,800 Democratic staffers will lose their jobs after the Republican victories in the midterms.
Washington Post's Tom Fox tells managers how to manage feds amidst talks of pay cuts, hiring freezes and furloughs.
The elections may have an affect on your investments. Arthur Stein explains.
Many signs point to the likelihood that Congress is going to tighten the federal government's belt starting, of course, with your belt. So how is it going to play out, and will federal workers play? Mike Causey thinks you may have the answers.
What does the sea change election mean for federal workers? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says possibilities include a diet-pay raise, possible furloughs with White House backing and a new effort to get rid of poor performers.
Will the big changes in Congress mean big changes for federal employees? Bill Bransford, general counsel for the Senior Executives Association, joins Mike Causey for this week's Your Turn.
November 3, 2010
Tags: Your Turn , Mike Causey , Bill Bransford , Senior Executives Association , Congress , election , pay and benefits , pay raise , furlough , Pledge to America , hiring freeze , Barack Obama , Bill Clinton , pay debate , National Treasury Employees Union ,