Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Election 2010
The poll results for: What's the biggest impact for feds from the 2010 vote?
Federal News Radio's dream team gives their assessment of what the elections mean for your job.
Federal News Radio's Mike Causey and GovExec's Tom Shoop offer analysis about what could happen to your pay under the lame duck Congress.
Politico estimates as many as 1,800 Democratic staffers will lose their jobs after the Republican victories in the midterms.
Washington Post's Tom Fox tells managers how to manage feds amidst talks of pay cuts, hiring freezes and furloughs.
The elections may have an affect on your investments. Arthur Stein explains.
Many signs point to the likelihood that Congress is going to tighten the federal government's belt starting, of course, with your belt. So how is it going to play out, and will federal workers play? Mike Causey thinks you may have the answers.
What does the sea change election mean for federal workers? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says possibilities include a diet-pay raise, possible furloughs with White House backing and a new effort to get rid of poor performers.
Will the big changes in Congress mean big changes for federal employees? Bill Bransford, general counsel for the Senior Executives Association, joins Mike Causey for this week's Your Turn.
November 3, 2010
Tags: Your Turn , Mike Causey , Bill Bransford , Senior Executives Association , Congress , election , pay and benefits , pay raise , furlough , Pledge to America , hiring freeze , Barack Obama , Bill Clinton , pay debate , National Treasury Employees Union ,