Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Edward Jones
Certified Financial Planner John Jilek provides tips on how to determine which TSP funds are right for you.
March 24, 2014
Certified Financial Planner John Jilek answers your questions about how sequestration and furloughs would affect your TSP.
March 11, 2013
Certified Financial Planner Nick Onder answers your questions on how to put together a financial checklist.
February 4, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , financial planning , retirement , Nick Onder , financial checklist , estate planning , life insurance , disability insurance , healthcare plan , umbrella policy , long term care insurance , Bob Leins , For Your Benefit
Our two financial planners, Nick Onder and Patrick Berger, will provide information on what new and mid-level FERS employees should know and do regarding their financial planning and literacy. Bob Leins and John Elliott will host this program which is Part III of our series on financial planning and in keeping with April which is Financial Literacy Month.
Edward Jones Financial Advisor and Certified Financial Planner John Jilek joins hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott to talk about how to plan for your retirement.
May 16, 2011