Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Education
Legislators have rejected Gov.
The Prince George's County Board of Education is considering banning the use of cellphones and other electronic devices during school hours, unless a teacher allows it.
Alan P. Balutis
Director and Distinguished Fellow
Cisco Business Solutions Group
There are 2,330 students being educated at home in Fairfax County.
Piney Branch Elementary students want to see their school ditch the styrofoam trays used in the cafeteria and use reusable trays.
Montgomery County is experimenting with a new program where truant students will work with volunteer judges in order to change their behavior to keep them out of trouble.
Tags: student truancy , Montgomery County , Montgomery County schools , Montgomery County Judges , Valerie Ervin , Maryland State's Attorney Office , University of Baltimore's School of Law , Kate Ryan , federal grant ,
President Obama announces important changes to education.
Local kids may be excited over the amount of school they are missing due to this winter's snowstorms, but will they have to make up the time when the weather gets nice?
Mega Millions is coming to the District.