Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Education
President Obama signs an Executive Order updating a 20-year-old order trying to improve educational opportunities for Latinos. The mandate requires multiple agencies to present their offerings to the Hispanic community more coherently.
Washington Area Boards of Education Guide lets you compare the area's largest school systems, except Montgomery County.
Parents are saving for their children's educations, but one in four says he plans to use retirement funding.
Montgomery and Fairfax counties were not the only area school systems to see gains.
Enrollments are up in Northern Virginia's school systems.
"The parents are excited when they come in because they're learning Chinese, and their kids taught them," said Rick Brainerd, a Latin and Ancient Greek teacher at Catoctin High School.
You know your neighbors are smart. A new analysis of education in the top 100 metro areas confirms it.
One Montgomery County group has an idea about how to reduce childhood obesity while teaching kids valuable skills: grow gardens.
Data.edu.gov is part of the Obama Administration's Open Government Initiative.
Federal CIO Vivek Kundra says there are $27 billion in IT projects that are troubled. The administration will issue a new strategy to expand the use of TechStat review sessions. Agencies also are feeling the heat to review all IT projects before they submit their 2012 budgets to OMB.
Tags: technology , management , Vivek Kundra , Jerry Williams , Danny Harris , Roger Baker , OMB , VA , HUD , education , Information Week , TechStat , project management , PMAS , GI Bill , Jason Miller