Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Education
Delegate Bob Marshall may agree with Gov. Bob McDonnell, a fellow Republican, on a lot of issues. But the veteran lawmaker from western Prince William has raised questions about McDonnell's call to pour more money into higher education.
Ryan Hill, the director of digital learning programs at Hirshhorn Museum, discussed the ARTLAB+ program that combines arts education with technology.
"It's not intended for romantic couples, and that's something the students actually spoke to us pretty loudly and vigorously about," says George Washington's Dean of Students Peter Konwerski.
Education's plan addresses technology trends that could transform education, such as mobility and accessibility, the rise of digital content, and the rise of online social networks for information, collaboration and learning. We learn more from Education's Karen Cator.
The Library of Congress and the Department of Education are just two of the agencies that have moved their process management to the cloud. Samir Gulati, vice president of marketing and a senior executive at Appian, tells the DorobekINSIDER why he thinks more are likely to move in this direction.
Three other Virginia colleges and universities charge more than $500 in sports fees. Seven colleges in Maryland have fees that top $500.
Former D.C. Chancellor Michelle Rhee is seriously considering the offer, a Newark news site reports.
Tags: Michelle Rhee ,
President Obama signs an Executive Order updating a 20-year-old order trying to improve educational opportunities for Latinos. The mandate requires multiple agencies to present their offerings to the Hispanic community more coherently.
Washington Area Boards of Education Guide lets you compare the area's largest school systems, except Montgomery County.
Parents are saving for their children's educations, but one in four says he plans to use retirement funding.