Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Education
Hugh Hurwitz, Deputy Chief Financial Officer and Senior Procurement Executive at the Education Department, shares what his agency is doing to build its acquisition workforce.
The Department of Education is taking a taking a leadership role in the work of educating the next generation of green citizens
Elizabeth (Kitty) Wooley is one of seven winners of Federal News Radio's 2010 Causey Awards. Wooley was nominated for creating unique ways for federal managers to collaborate on best practices through regular meetings and through her own blog.
Elizabeth (Kitty) Wooley, with the Department of Education, was nominated for a Causey Award for the unique ways she created for federal managers to collaborate on best practices.
Vote for the agency with the best gym as part of Federal News Radio's Best of the Federal Government series. Your votes determine the winner!
The chairman of the House Veterans Affairs Committee wants to give returning vets who take classes online some parity with those who go to brick-and-mortar schools.
Mr. Obama will face a block of resistance, but should persevere.
Hosts Bob Leins, CPA, and John Elliott, federal benefits strategist, are joined by Steve Lingle, certified financial planner, fellow NITP presenter and retired federal employee. They talk about planning for major financial expenses.
June 20, 2011