Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Edolphus Towns
The Oversight Committee has jurisdiction over all matters relating to the federal workforce including civil service issues, compensation and procurement. The chairman gives us an update on on-going legislation.
China has stepped up its cyber espionage and cyberwarfare capabilities, State Dept. pilot program launched, bill banning P2P programs on federal desktops introduced.
One of the most respected federal government watchdogs takes up a new challenge
Rep. Edolphus Towns explains the Restroom Gender Parity in Federal Buildings Act.
Defrauding the federal government is not enough to stop the award of future contracts.
The commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service offered a public apology Thursday to taxpayers who have had their names and social security numbers used to claim fraudulent refunds. The IRS is working to strengthen its internal controls to prevent it from issuing such refunds in the future.
Prudential challenged on payment of benefits, VA to track vets from enlistment to grave
Federal agencies are under the gun to develop strategies for moving many of their IT functions into the cloud.
Tags: In Depth , Francis Rose , House Oversight and Government Reform Commitee , cloud computing , technology , acquisition , Darrell Issa , Vivek Kundra , Dave McClure , Cita Furlani , Greg Wilshusen
Despite the potential benefits, a congressional watchdog warns that a more detailed game plan is needed to cover security and procedural concerns about cloud computing voiced by federal agencies themselves.