Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Edolphus Towns
Politico's Jake Sherman brings us analysis.
Lynch, Watson only changes in leaders
Tags: management , Diane Watson , Stephen Lynch , Lacy Clay , John Tierney , Dennis Kucinich , Oversight and Government Reform Committee , Brian Bilbray , Jason Cheffetz , Patrick McHenry , Jeff Flake , Jim Jordan
And FTC notifies companies about P2P data loss
Oversight and Government Reform eyes what's on your desktop and in your wallet.
House committee passes bill changing TSP, updating FERS
The House is planning to debate and possibly vote on legislation to give the GAO more authority.