Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ed Zurndorfer
You may be down, but you're not out of options
A bill has been introduced that would let the Office of Personnel Management extend health insurance to adult children of federal employees this year, instead of having them wait for the Affordable Health Care Act that was signed by President Obama in March.
Financial planning tips for new feds from Registered employee benefit consultant Ed Zurndorfer
It's a harsh lesson to learn: once you get a job and start collecting a paycheck, the tax bite can be a nasty surprise. It doesn't have to be completely bad, as we learn from registered employee benefit consultant Ed Zurndorfer.
Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefit consultant, explains who and how to take advantage of the Roth option.
Vouchers? Bills? Insurance claims? Ed Zurndorfer, a Registered Employee Benefit Consultant explains what's ahead for federal employees.
Ed Zurndorfer, Registered Employee Benefit Consultant, joins the Federal Drive with information on the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program
Strategies for living through a shutdown from Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefit consultant.
With less than two months to go before taxes are due, we get some tips from registered employee benefit consultant, Ed Zurndorfer.
Time is running out for Roth IRAs for 2010, but you still have time to act. Ed Zurndorfer explains.