Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ed Zurndorfer
You may be down, but you're not out of options
A bill has been introduced that would let the Office of Personnel Management extend health insurance to adult children of federal employees this year, instead of having them wait for the Affordable Health Care Act that was signed by President Obama in March.
Financial planning tips for new feds from Registered employee benefit consultant Ed Zurndorfer
It's a harsh lesson to learn: once you get a job and start collecting a paycheck, the tax bite can be a nasty surprise. It doesn't have to be completely bad, as we learn from registered employee benefit consultant Ed Zurndorfer.
Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefit consultant, explains who and how to take advantage of the Roth option.
Vouchers? Bills? Insurance claims? Ed Zurndorfer, a Registered Employee Benefit Consultant explains what's ahead for federal employees.
Ed Zurndorfer, Registered Employee Benefit Consultant, joins the Federal Drive with information on the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program
Strategies for living through a shutdown from Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefit consultant.
With less than two months to go before taxes are due, we get some tips from registered employee benefit consultant, Ed Zurndorfer.
Time is running out for Roth IRAs for 2010, but you still have time to act. Ed Zurndorfer explains.