Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ed Zurndorfer
Ed Zurndorfer, a registered employee-benefit consultant, joined the Federal Drive with tips for how federal employees can take control of their retirement.
Registered employee benefit consultant Ed Zurndorfer explains how feds can prepare for their post-federal career lives.
Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefit consultant, lists things not to do when filing your taxes.
Registered Employee Benefit Consultant Ed Zurndorfer has details on some money you may have forgotten about!
Registered benefits consultant, Ed Zurndorfer has some open season advice.
Oct. 15 is fast approaching and is a key deadline for millions of individual taxpayers who requested an extension to file their 2009 tax returns. But it's also an important deadline for some feds! Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefit consultant, explains.
Word is spreading about who is, and isn't, covered under the Federal Employees Health Benefit Program now that President Obama has signed the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Ed Zurdorfer, a registered employee benefit consultant, explains how it works.
The Office of Personnel Management is working with Congress to implement the health reform law early by allowing health insurance coverage of employees' adult dependent children up to age 26. Registered Employee Benefit Consultant Ed Zurndorfer gives us an update.