Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ed Zurndorfer
Ed Zurndorfer, a registered employee-benefit consultant, joined the Federal Drive with tips for how federal employees can take control of their retirement.
Registered employee benefit consultant Ed Zurndorfer explains how feds can prepare for their post-federal career lives.
Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefit consultant, lists things not to do when filing your taxes.
Registered Employee Benefit Consultant Ed Zurndorfer has details on some money you may have forgotten about!
Registered benefits consultant, Ed Zurndorfer has some open season advice.
Oct. 15 is fast approaching and is a key deadline for millions of individual taxpayers who requested an extension to file their 2009 tax returns. But it's also an important deadline for some feds! Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefit consultant, explains.
Word is spreading about who is, and isn't, covered under the Federal Employees Health Benefit Program now that President Obama has signed the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Ed Zurdorfer, a registered employee benefit consultant, explains how it works.
The Office of Personnel Management is working with Congress to implement the health reform law early by allowing health insurance coverage of employees' adult dependent children up to age 26. Registered Employee Benefit Consultant Ed Zurndorfer gives us an update.