Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ed Zurndorfer
Buyers who have owned their current homes at least five years are eligible, subject to income limits, for tax credits of up to $6,500. First-time homebuyers _ or people who haven't owned homes in the previous three years _ can get up to $8,000.
There are a number of important things to consider before converting a traditional IRA to a ROTH.
Health care reform will eventually affect the daily lives and bank accounts of every American, including feds! Registered employee benefit consultant Ed Zurndofer gives us some survival tips.
Unclaimed refunds totaling more than $1.3 billion are awaiting nearly 1.4 million people who did not file a federal income tax return for 2006. However, to collect the money, a return for 2006 must be filed with the IRS no later than Thursday, April 15, 2010. Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefit consultant, explains.
If your boss sends you on a business trip, do you need to report the hotel stay and meals on your tax forms? April 15th is fast approaching, and that's a question you might want to ask. But you don't need to go far for the answer.