Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ed Zurndorfer
Will you soon be able to invest your unused annual leave in your TSP? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explores this issue.
(Rebroadcast. Originally aired March 17, 2010.)
Ed Zurndorfer, a registered employee benefits consultant, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss OPM's plan to allow domestic partners of federal employees to be added to federal health plans.
Ed Zurndorfer, a registered employee benefits consultant, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris for his perspective on what the changes mean for feds and what they should keep in mind when planning their finances for the coming year.
Bob Leins hosts Ed Zurndorfer to discuss what every Federal employee needs to know before they file their 2008 tax return. Learn about changes in the tax laws and useful tax savings tips that can apply this year and beyond. What's in the Stimulus Package that will affect your taxes? Listen as Bob and Ed discuss, in easy to understand language, tax laws and changes and how they can affect you. Ed Zurndorfer is the owner and President of EZ Accounting and Financial Services, and is an EA, CFP, CLU, CFC and RHU. (Reairs March 2nd due to weather.)
A new law that went into effect Nov. 6 extends the first-time homebuyer credit five months and expands the eligibility requirements for purchasers.