Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ed O\'Hare
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , government , Ed O'Hare , GSA , Linda Travers , EPA , Jake Wooley , Department of Energy , Donald Bathurst , DHS , Tom Simmons , Citrix Systems , John Frey , HP , Juniper Networks
GSA putting pieces in place through acquisition process. RFQ for infrastructure-as-a-service expected soon, and more information about software-as-a-service coming too.
GSA and DISA are creating a common marketplace for commercial satellite communication services offering significant savings to defense and civilian agencies, as well as state, local and tribal governments.
GSA has launched a blog that will focus on trends in technology products, services and solutions.
Think you can either be sustainable or secure, but you can't be both? Oh nay nay! says GSA's Ed O'Hare.
DHS, VA say they need their own multiple award contracts because they want vendors who are familiar with their processes and requirements. Others say agencies want the "glory" of running large procurements and are unhappy with GSA's fees. GSA is trying to address the perception of poor customer service as a way to bring more agencies into the fold.
Tags: contracting , Ed O'Hare , Soraya Correa , Iris Cooper , Martha Johnson , GSA , DHS , VA , DoD , Jim Williams , Alan Chvotkin , Professional Services Council , Multiple award contracts , GWACs , Alliant , T4 , EAGLE , Ed O
GSA officials are squarely behind the new Administrator's priority list.