Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ed Meagher
The federal government could soon pay a $2,000 subsidy to federal employees who buy their own mobile devices.
A few agency CIO's have bought onto the idea of employee-owned cell phones and laptops. But what are the pitfalls?
Former deputy CIO of Interior and VA Ed Meagher said his top story of the year is cloud computing.
The high priority list includes a number of well-known, and almost infamous IT projects that have given CIOs under several administrations gray hairs. Ed Meagher knows the feeling. He's a former CIO at Veterans Affairs and Interior.
Former Deputy CIO at VA sees a "confluence of events" pushing uniformity on health IT.
Working group chair Ed Meagher says the VA's health IT system is one of the best in the world, but it's also over 30 years old.
Transparency gives additional clout to make technology projects perform. Tool replaces OMB watch lists and makes information more interactive.
Tags: mngt , technology , Vivek Kundra , Dave Wennergren , Tom Coburn , Susan Collins , Joseph Lieberman , OMB , DoD , CIO Council , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Dan Mintz , CSC , SRA , IT Dashboard , accountability , FFATA , transparency