Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: EastWest Institute
When it comes to traditional warfare, there are defined rules of engagement - and now cybersecurity experts are proposing similar ground rules for cyber warfare.
VOA victim of hacker porn attack, Is there really a cyberwar?
Dell CEO calls for collaborative effort to secure the Internet, USAF unveils Cyberspace Badge
Despite the severity of cyberthreats, the international community has not come to agreement on how best to deal with them. EWI's Worldwide Cybersecurity Summit will work to fill this gap, bringing together leaders from the public and private sectors to reframe cybersecurity concerns and to devise collective strategies to address them. Vartan Sarkissian Director of the Worldwide Cybersecurity Initiative explains.