Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: EastWest Institute
When it comes to traditional warfare, there are defined rules of engagement - and now cybersecurity experts are proposing similar ground rules for cyber warfare.
VOA victim of hacker porn attack, Is there really a cyberwar?
Dell CEO calls for collaborative effort to secure the Internet, USAF unveils Cyberspace Badge
Despite the severity of cyberthreats, the international community has not come to agreement on how best to deal with them. EWI's Worldwide Cybersecurity Summit will work to fill this gap, bringing together leaders from the public and private sectors to reframe cybersecurity concerns and to devise collective strategies to address them. Vartan Sarkissian Director of the Worldwide Cybersecurity Initiative explains.