Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: East Coast Rapist
A Prince George's County resident will receive a reward from Crime Solvers for helping to catch the man suspected of being the East Coast Rapist.
A man suspected of being the "East Coast Rapist" has been indicted on three felony counts by a Loudoun County grand jury.
Tags: Loudon County ,
A man who has attacked numerous women and girls in the D.C. area since the late 1990s is still on the run. Now, investigators are turning up the heat on him with a big new media blitz.
A legislative panel says Virginia likely won't need a new law allowing a controversial form of DNA searches.
Tags: familial DNA , Virginia State Crime Commission , Pete Marone , Department of Forensic Science , Morgan Harrington , Dan Harrington , Janet Howell , synthetic marijuana , Lonnie Franklin Jr. , Grim Sleeper
Should Virginia use the DNA of one person to catch a relative who may have committed a crime? That's what the state's crime commission will consider on Monday.
Prince William County police spokeswoman 1st Sgt. Kim Chinn says the last time the rapist hit was on Halloween of last year. He was armed with a gun and targeted three older teenagers.
There may be a new technique to try and catch the man who has been dubbed the "East Coast Rapist."