Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Earned Value Management
Tony Barrett, senior management consultant for Management Concepts, talks about the benefits of agile software.
September 18, 2012
New memo from OMB is third in two weeks trying to change the acquisition environment. OFPP eventually wants agencies to submit data about non-IT projects in an Exhibit 53 style format. Agencies have six weeks to submit information on their top 10 construction projects.
Can the process of earned value management help federal agencies? Some managers are trying it out. Dr. Young Hoon Kwak from George Washington University and Professor Frank Anbari of Drexel join us with the details of a new study on the topic.
A new survey finds while the Obama administration is putting a stronger emphasis on increasing transparency and accountability across the Federal government, agencies still have significant work to do at the operational level. The president of Meritalk, Steve O'Keeffe, joins us with details.
Robert Rovinsky Director, IT Enterprise Service at the FAA, brings his ideas to Fed Tech Talk this week.
Jan. 26, 2010