Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Earned Value Management
Tony Barrett, senior management consultant for Management Concepts, talks about the benefits of agile software.
September 18, 2012
New memo from OMB is third in two weeks trying to change the acquisition environment. OFPP eventually wants agencies to submit data about non-IT projects in an Exhibit 53 style format. Agencies have six weeks to submit information on their top 10 construction projects.
Can the process of earned value management help federal agencies? Some managers are trying it out. Dr. Young Hoon Kwak from George Washington University and Professor Frank Anbari of Drexel join us with the details of a new study on the topic.
A new survey finds while the Obama administration is putting a stronger emphasis on increasing transparency and accountability across the Federal government, agencies still have significant work to do at the operational level. The president of Meritalk, Steve O'Keeffe, joins us with details.
Robert Rovinsky Director, IT Enterprise Service at the FAA, brings his ideas to Fed Tech Talk this week.
Jan. 26, 2010