Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Earl Devaney
Earl Devaney tells FederalNewsRadio Board is committed to transparency, but coordination takes time.
The head of the Recovery, Accountability and Transparency Board has set October 10 as his deadline to have the recovery.gov web site up and providing citizens with an accounting of where federal stimulus funds are being spent.
One of the most respected federal government watchdogs takes up a new challenge
The Association of Government Accountants wraps up its 4th Annual "Internal Control and Fraud Conference" at the Reagan Trade Center today. AGA members are hearing from members of the federal accounting management community on topics ranging from procurement fraud to auditing. The conference kick-off featured remarks from a federal official currently "on detail" at one of the toughest jobs in the Obama Administration.
The Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board says nearly everyone who's taken stimulus money is filing reports about how they're using it.
In the Recovery Operations Center, a cadre of analysts pore over millions of records of data looking for early warning signs of fraud in the $862 billion stimulus program. Chairman of the RAT Board, Earl Devaney explains the program.
The Recovery Board's Earl Devaney outlines the development of the oversight program for the Recovery Act funds.
IBM Center for the Business of Government describes improvements to Recovery.gov.
Earl Devaney, chairman of Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board, told the DorobekINSIDER about an RATB report that states the current lack of uniformity creates a big roadblock to transparency.