Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Earl Devaney
Jerry Brito is creator of the site and explains what this means.
Tags: technology , StimulusWatch.org , Recovery.gov , Jerry Brito , Mercatus Center at George Mason University , Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board , Gov 2.0 , Web 2.0 , stimulus , recovery , Dorothy Ramienski
On Tuesday, the comedian 'dissed' Recovery. gov and Ed DeSeve, special advisor to the Vice President. Now, DeSeve is 'firing back'.
Clarification requires faster, more detailed data on stimulus spending
Agencies submitting by Dec. 4 a list of all recipients who have not submitted reports to Recovery.gov on how they are spending stimulus money. DeVaney says about 10 percent of all recipients didn't provide data as of Oct. 1. He calls for Congress to consider strict consequences.
Recovery Board Chairman Earl Devaney tells FederalNewsRadio that agencies should be embarrassed by some of the data on Recovery.gov and why that's a good thing.