Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Earl Devaney
Jerry Brito is creator of the site and explains what this means.
Tags: technology , StimulusWatch.org , Recovery.gov , Jerry Brito , Mercatus Center at George Mason University , Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board , Gov 2.0 , Web 2.0 , stimulus , recovery , Dorothy Ramienski
On Tuesday, the comedian 'dissed' Recovery. gov and Ed DeSeve, special advisor to the Vice President. Now, DeSeve is 'firing back'.
Clarification requires faster, more detailed data on stimulus spending
Agencies submitting by Dec. 4 a list of all recipients who have not submitted reports to Recovery.gov on how they are spending stimulus money. DeVaney says about 10 percent of all recipients didn't provide data as of Oct. 1. He calls for Congress to consider strict consequences.
Recovery Board Chairman Earl Devaney tells FederalNewsRadio that agencies should be embarrassed by some of the data on Recovery.gov and why that's a good thing.