Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Earl Devaney
Jerry Brito is creator of the site and explains what this means.
Tags: technology , StimulusWatch.org , Recovery.gov , Jerry Brito , Mercatus Center at George Mason University , Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board , Gov 2.0 , Web 2.0 , stimulus , recovery , Dorothy Ramienski
On Tuesday, the comedian 'dissed' Recovery. gov and Ed DeSeve, special advisor to the Vice President. Now, DeSeve is 'firing back'.
Clarification requires faster, more detailed data on stimulus spending
Agencies submitting by Dec. 4 a list of all recipients who have not submitted reports to Recovery.gov on how they are spending stimulus money. DeVaney says about 10 percent of all recipients didn't provide data as of Oct. 1. He calls for Congress to consider strict consequences.
Recovery Board Chairman Earl Devaney tells FederalNewsRadio that agencies should be embarrassed by some of the data on Recovery.gov and why that's a good thing.