Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Earl Crane
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
As business practices, information technology and cybersecurity threats become more industry-agnostic, competition across and between industries for cybersecurity professionals will remain fierce, says Earl Crane, former member of the White House National Security Staff. Though professionals will be in short supply for years to come, increased mobility among industries and government will bring a leveling of common cybersecurity skills across the profession.
Earl Crane, senior principal at Promontory Financial Group, was Francis Rose's guest in studio for Industry Chatter.
Inside the Reporter's Notebook: DHS cyber contract awards delayed; musical chairs in federal IT ranks
News and buzz in the acquisition and IT communities that you may have missed this week.
Tags: technology , acquisition , DHS , cybersecurity , people , continuous monitoring , Peter Johnson , Bureau of Engraving and Printing , Steve VanRoekel , OMB , Terryne Murphy , Gerry Connolly , Federal IT Acquisition Reform Act , FITARA , Inside the Reporters Notebook , Jason Miller