Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: EPA
Federal chief technology officer Aneesh Chopra says a 15-member working group is close to coming out with a report. It's been nearly six months since OMB ended the public comment period on whether to allow software to track users' habits.
Observers say innovation is his strength
Ever wonder whatever happened to all those buyouts that used to be available? Well, they are still out there but as Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says, they are a little hard to find.
Agency will buy 15 different IT support services from the task order contract.
Eight departments earn gold award for buying green electronics at least 95 percent of the time. Agencies also relying on renewable energy to provide electricity and power vehicles at a higher rate.
Tags: technology , contracting , Sarah O'Brien , Office of the Federal Environmental Executive , Air Force , Energy , Federal Acquisition Regulations Council , Green Electronics Council , IEEE , green purchasing , EPEAT , Fleet , Green power , Federal Electronics Challenge
The White House has started filling some of the key management positions across the government.
Tags: Management , Barack Obama , Ashton Carter , Kathleen Merrigan , John Morton , Jon Cannon , Seth Harris , April Boyd , Tom Strickland , Steve Rattner , DoD , USDA , Commerce , Labor , Interior , Treasury
President Barack Obama's work with the SEC, EPA and FTC is a sign of things to come for the FDA among others, according to a presidential scholar. Federal News Radio learns about "one of the best kept secrets in American political life."