Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: EPA
EPA itching for a fight.
Tags: Bed Bugs
How many Congressmen does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Making Second Life accessible to the disabled and other challenges of merging Web 2.0 with the mandates of Section 508.
Watch or listen to this program on demand below
Tags: technology , it infrastructure consolidation , charlie havekost , HHS , Hord Tipton , DOI , Mark Day , John Johnson , GSA , mary ellen condon , SRA , steve picot , Cisco , Jim Flyzik , Tom Trezza
Molly O'Neill, former CIO at the EPA, explains why she thinks simply having a plan won't move agencies forward.
New portal on data.gov is now available to the public.
The head of the EPA said Congress shouldn't pass laws restricting her agency.
Former EPA CIO Molly O'Neill gives us her take in our 'Stories of the Decade' series.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , government , Ed O'Hare , GSA , Linda Travers , Jake Wooley , Department of Energy , Donald Bathurst , DHS , Tom Simmons , Citrix Systems , John Frey , HP , Juniper Networks
About 162,000 gallons of sewage spilled into areas near Fouche Branch last week, but the spill had minimal immediate effect on the stream.