Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: EPA
An office within the National Archives and Records Administration, told a congressional subcommittee a new governmentwide portal could help agencies better manage the hundreds of thousands of Freedom of Information Act requests the government receives each year.
Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) is introducing legislation this week to consolidate the Energy Department and the Environmental Protection Agency into a single agency.
Agencies have an April 20 deadline to join a renewable energy certificate (REC) solicitation that can help them save money on reaching green goals.
Regulations.gov has undergone a makeover. The redesigned website, a repository of the regulations issued by the federal government that allows members of the public to view and comment on them, provides a "new look and feel," said Duncan Brown, the Environmental Protection Agency's branch chief for the eRulemaking Program.
Tom Blanton, executive director of the National Security Archive, talks about his group's efforts in recognizing poor compliance with open government practices through its annual Rosemary Award.
Carolyn Yocom is the director in GAO's health care practice.
Gary McNeil, a co-manager of EPA's Combined Heat and Power Program, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss an award for energy savings earned by two military bases.
Federal employees who respond to Freedom of Information Act requests got their first look today at a new web portal designed to improve efficiency and transparency. The Environmental Protection Agency, the Commerce Department and the National Archives and Records Administration are basing the portal on Regulations.gov.
The Air Force and EPA signed a memorandum of understanding last month to conduct environmental footprint analyses on Air Force installations in the Pacific Southwest Region.