Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: EPA
President Barack Obama announced on Thursday his intent to fill two key administration posts.
The Environmental Protection Agency is going mobile. Learn how on this week's show.
April 29, 2010
EPA's Director of Web Communications discusses the challenges, and benefits, of having a solid agency-wide Web 2.0 policy.
U.S. energy companies and manufacturers are adamant that the Senate climate bill pre-empt the states and the EPA's Clean Air Act authority to control greenhouse gases. National Journal's Margaret Kriz Hobson, energy and environmental correspondent has details.
What would the New World look like if Christopher Columbus had been a federal worker rather than a private contractor? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says things would probably be a lot quieter.
Deputy director for management Jeffrey Zients hires Shelley Metzenbaum to help lead the performance management effort. OMB to lean on the Performance Improvement Council to develop and advocate for new approach.
Tags: management , Jeffrey Zients , Bernice Steinhardt , Sen. Tom Carper , Shelley Metzenbaum , OMB , GAO , CMS , FEMA , Interior , NASA , NRC , VA , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Performance Improvement Council , GPRA , PART , performance management
Listen March 31st @ 2pm
A Senate committee hears testimony on changes at the Environmental Protection Agency reversing what some consider eight years of setbacks for the agency's career scientists. The GAO notes one key database is on the road to improvement.