Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: EPA
The fourth annual Energy Star National Building Competition Battle of the Buildings encourages people to use the same energy-savings strategies they use at home and apply them to where they work, play and learn.
John C. Beale, a former deputy assistant administrator in the Office of Air and Radiation, is charged with stealing nearly $900,000 from the Environmental Protection Agency over 13 years. A document filed by the Justice Department says Beale stole the money by collecting bonuses and extra salary.
Environmental Protection Agency employees will no longer have to take their final, mandatory furlough day.
Thousands of federal employees at four separate government agencies are required to take an unpaid furlough day July 5. Meanwhile, employees at two government agencies could see a diminished impact of furloughs.
Malcolm Jackson, the Environmental Protection Agency's chief information officer and assistant administrator in the Office of Environmental Information, will leave government after three years.
In the second phase of furloughs at the Environmental Protection Agency, employees are now looking at 23 furlough hours instead of 47.