Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: EPA
A lawyer reviewing claims made by people who believe chemical testing at Fort Detrick caused a cancer cluster says none of the claims shows any support for their accusations.
Tags: Fort Detrick , cancer , Gary Zolyak , Cancer cluster , Maryland Department of the Environment , The Maryland Department of Health , Frederick County Health Department , Kristen Renee Foundation , Federal Tort Claims Act
Ten months into his term as chief information officer of the EPA, Malcolm Jackson tells Federal News Radio about his priorities and his transition from the private sector.
February 24,2011(Encore presentation May 19, 2011)
AFGE members marched on Capitol Hill to put a face on the federal workforce. They want to correct the misperception that government workers are to blame for the deficit and gridlock in Washington.
Two bills aimed at the EPA are in the Senate, but whether they create momentum or reveal a divide aren't clear. The Hill's Ben Geman explains.
Federal agencies are collaborating to fight bed bug infestations with common-sense practices.
A newly-released EPA Inspector General's audit found that the agency lacks the internal controls it needs to make sure its workforce is aligned with its missions.
Former EPA CIO Molly O'Neill highlights the top IT stories of this year in the DorobekINSIDER series, '2010 and Beyond.'
A Federal Facilities Agreement has been signed to clean up the contamination at Ft. Detrick.
On May 12, 2010, the Clean and Safe Energy Coalition unveiled its four-point "Policy Roadmap for Clean Energy". We ask co-chair Christine Todd Whitman what progress she's seen since then.
The Federal Bed Bug Workgroup meets in February for its second summit.