Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: EPA
EPA was the first federal agency to offset 100 percent of its electricity use with green power, largely through the use of renewable energy certificates. During the design and construction of any new facility, EPA uses extensive energy modeling and innovative technologies that dramatically improve energy performance.
EPA is releasing the Health and Environmental Research Online (HERO) database, a milestone in transparency. Director of the National Center for Environmental Assessment at the Environmental Protection Agency's Office of Research and Development, Triangle Park Division, Doctor John Vandenberg, explains.
Tags: American Recovery and Reinvestment Act , ARRA , Senate Banking Committee , Ray Lahood , Shaun Donovan , Lisa Jackson , Department of Transportation , Department of Housing and Urban Development , Environmental Protection Agency ,
A Maryland Army facility is now on an exclusive EPA priority list to clean up toxic waste contamination at a field where wastes associated with weapons production were dumped, contaminating the local water supply.
The Environmental Protection Agency will be crawling blogs, Twitter postings, and other social media to find out what people are saying about the environment and EPA.
Tags: Green government , management , technology , IT , acquisition policy , acquisition , contracting , policy , GSA , National Strategy for Electronics Stewardship , Energy Star , EPEAT , electronic product environmental assessment tool , Martha Johnson , Lisa Jackson , Nancy Sutley , recycling , Ruben Gomez
A tight budget is changing the EPA's approach to developing new ideas and it's nothing short of creative. Malcom Jackson is the EPA's assistant administrator in the Office of Environmental Information and the CIO.
The Office of Management and Budget has gotten preliminary plans for regulatory reform from 30 executive branch agencies after President Obama's January executive order calling for a review of unneeded or unjustified regulations. The White House also is encouraging independent federal agencies to submit their own plans, but OMB has gotten just a single page back so far.