Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: EPA
Dr. Gayle Hagler leads research in major developments that measure and map air pollutant emissions.
Dr. David Reif is a statistician for EPA's National Center for Computational Toxicology.
Wade Najjum, the assistant inspector general for program evaluation at EPA, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the recent EPA IG report and what's next.
The Environmental Protection Agency's top lawyer says the agency is not censoring two of its California-based attorneys who posted a YouTube video criticizing the Obama administration's backing of a House-passed climate bill.
EPA was the first federal agency to offset 100 percent of its electricity use with green power, largely through the use of renewable energy certificates. During the design and construction of any new facility, EPA uses extensive energy modeling and innovative technologies that dramatically improve energy performance.
EPA is releasing the Health and Environmental Research Online (HERO) database, a milestone in transparency. Director of the National Center for Environmental Assessment at the Environmental Protection Agency's Office of Research and Development, Triangle Park Division, Doctor John Vandenberg, explains.
Tags: American Recovery and Reinvestment Act , ARRA , Senate Banking Committee , Ray Lahood , Shaun Donovan , Lisa Jackson , Department of Transportation , Department of Housing and Urban Development , Environmental Protection Agency ,