Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: EPA
David Trimble, director of Natural Resources and Environment Issues at GAO, discussed some of the recommendations to fix EPA's budget management.
Dr. Gayle Hagler leads research in major developments that measure and map air pollutant emissions.
Dr. David Reif is a statistician for EPA's National Center for Computational Toxicology.
Wade Najjum, the assistant inspector general for program evaluation at EPA, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the recent EPA IG report and what's next.
The Environmental Protection Agency's top lawyer says the agency is not censoring two of its California-based attorneys who posted a YouTube video criticizing the Obama administration's backing of a House-passed climate bill.
EPA was the first federal agency to offset 100 percent of its electricity use with green power, largely through the use of renewable energy certificates. During the design and construction of any new facility, EPA uses extensive energy modeling and innovative technologies that dramatically improve energy performance.
EPA is releasing the Health and Environmental Research Online (HERO) database, a milestone in transparency. Director of the National Center for Environmental Assessment at the Environmental Protection Agency's Office of Research and Development, Triangle Park Division, Doctor John Vandenberg, explains.