Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: EPA
New portal on data.gov is now available to the public.
The head of the EPA said Congress shouldn't pass laws restricting her agency.
Former EPA CIO Molly O'Neill gives us her take in our 'Stories of the Decade' series.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , government , Ed O'Hare , GSA , Linda Travers , Jake Wooley , Department of Energy , Donald Bathurst , DHS , Tom Simmons , Citrix Systems , John Frey , HP , Juniper Networks
About 162,000 gallons of sewage spilled into areas near Fouche Branch last week, but the spill had minimal immediate effect on the stream.
The head of the Environmental Protection Agency is pushing back against those who claim that protecting the environment is bad for business. Administrator Lisa Jackson is in a tug of war with members of Congress who want to block her agency from regulating greenhouse gases.
Federal chief technology officer Aneesh Chopra says a 15-member working group is close to coming out with a report. It's been nearly six months since OMB ended the public comment period on whether to allow software to track users' habits.
Observers say innovation is his strength
Ever wonder whatever happened to all those buyouts that used to be available? Well, they are still out there but as Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says, they are a little hard to find.