Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: EPA
The agencies issued draft guidelines on how best to assess non-governmental environmental standards and ecolabels already in the marketplace for use in government. Comments are due in February.
Federal workers will still have to report to work for about four hours Tuesday even if the government shuts down.
EPA also issues guidance to agencies, and OPM updates the governmentwide shutdown guidance.
The fourth annual Energy Star National Building Competition Battle of the Buildings encourages people to use the same energy-savings strategies they use at home and apply them to where they work, play and learn.
John C. Beale, a former deputy assistant administrator in the Office of Air and Radiation, is charged with stealing nearly $900,000 from the Environmental Protection Agency over 13 years. A document filed by the Justice Department says Beale stole the money by collecting bonuses and extra salary.
Environmental Protection Agency employees will no longer have to take their final, mandatory furlough day.