Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ELC 2011
OPM developing competency models for performance improvement officers and chief operating officers as part of its requirements under the GPRA Modernization Act. DHS moves to agile development to fix the HSIN program. NIST to update HSPD-12 card requirements to meet mobile needs.
Tags: technology , GSA , OPM , NIST , DHS , Martha Johnson , Dave McClure , Patsy Stevens , Donna Roy , Jeremy Grant , NSTIC , Suzanne Lightman , Green government , energy efficiency , open government , GPRA Modernization , HSIN , cybersecurity , identity management , mobile , HSPD-12 , Jason Miller ,
Agency CIOs need to find creative ways to lower the cost of their technology services. DHS is testing the concept of "workplace-as-a-service." OMB soon will issue a new shared services architecture to help agencies understand how best to move to enterprisewide systems.
Tags: technology , Richard Spires , DHS , Lisa Schlosser , OMB , Dave Wennergren , DoD , management , cloud computing , HP , CSC , GSA , CIO Council , collaboration , enterprisewide services , ACT-IAC , Jason Miller
David McClure, associate administrator in the Office of Citizen Services & Innovative Technologies at the General Services Administration, moderated a panel at the 2011 Executive Leadership Conference.
GovExec's Tom Shoop has an update from the 2011 Executive Leadership Conference on discussion centered on the popular catchphrase.
Agencies are testing software to analyze data for potential problems. The Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board is now hosting these tools in the cloud to make it easier for agencies to use them.
Read real-time updates from the conference. To join the conversation, use hashtag #elc2011.