Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ELC 2011
OPM developing competency models for performance improvement officers and chief operating officers as part of its requirements under the GPRA Modernization Act. DHS moves to agile development to fix the HSIN program. NIST to update HSPD-12 card requirements to meet mobile needs.
Tags: technology , GSA , OPM , NIST , DHS , Martha Johnson , Dave McClure , Patsy Stevens , Donna Roy , Jeremy Grant , NSTIC , Suzanne Lightman , green government , energy efficiency , open government , GPRA Modernization , HSIN , cybersecurity , identity management , mobile , HSPD-12 , Jason Miller ,
Agency CIOs need to find creative ways to lower the cost of their technology services. DHS is testing the concept of "workplace-as-a-service." OMB soon will issue a new shared services architecture to help agencies understand how best to move to enterprisewide systems.
Tags: technology , Richard Spires , DHS , Lisa Schlosser , OMB , Dave Wennergren , DoD , management , cloud computing , HP , CSC , GSA , CIO Council , collaboration , enterprisewide services , ACT-IAC , Jason Miller
David McClure, associate administrator in the Office of Citizen Services & Innovative Technologies at the General Services Administration, moderated a panel at the 2011 Executive Leadership Conference.
GovExec's Tom Shoop has an update from the 2011 Executive Leadership Conference on discussion centered on the popular catchphrase.
Agencies are testing software to analyze data for potential problems. The Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board is now hosting these tools in the cloud to make it easier for agencies to use them.
Read real-time updates from the conference. To join the conversation, use hashtag #elc2011.