Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ELC
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss OPM's plans to cut down agencies' hiring time.
How the Board keeps tabs on the money and described the tools it uses to identify rogue recipients is explained by Doug Hassebrock, the assistant director of investigations for the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board.
Software assurance is becoming more of a focus as agencies rely heavily on the private sector to purchase both software and hardware.
New media has become a big phenomenon for government.
Tom Temin catches up with the nation's Geospatial Information Officer
The Executive Leadership Conference is underway and Tom Temin explains what's in store for Monday's coverage.
2010 ELC plans to bring together leaders from government and industry to discuss how results-oriented approaches are working, how to address existing capability gaps, and how to sustain continuous government transformation. We get a preview from conference chairs Kathy Conrad and Dave McClure.
This week, Amtower talks with ACT/IAC Executive Director Ken Allen.
Jan. 18, 2010
Scott Lewis, president of PS Partnerships, tells host Mark Amtower all about it.
Nov. 23, 2009