Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ELC
Organizers for the Executive Leadership Conference, which was canceled this year because of Hurricane Sandy, said they will begin processing refunds this week.
The Executive Leadership Conference scheduled to take place this week in Williamsburg, Va. has been canceled because of Hurricane Sandy.
At the Executive Leadership Conference in Williamsburg, Ed DeSeve says agencies are finding and fixing most simple errors in Recovery reporting. The special advisor to the Vice President says extra work by agencies will make Recovery data clearer.
Tom Temin makes it to Williamsburg just in time for "the good stuff" at the Industry Advisory Council and American Council for Technology's 2009 Executive Leadership Conference.
A photo gallery from the 2010 Executive Leadership Conference.
Anyone attending the recent ACT-IAC Executive Leadership Conference in Williamsburg, Va., can tell you there was some great information on the future of cloud computing in government being announced and discussed at the event. This includes the news that the General Services Administration has issued a notice on FedBizOpps.gov for e-mail-as-a-service under the software-as-a-service platform. An industry [...]
DHS CIO Richard Spires doesn't have anything against contractors, but he wants more feds and fewer contractors in his IT shop.