Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: EIG 2011
Don Kettl, dean of the School of Public Policy at the University of Maryland, said policymakers can draw on lessons learned from previous rounds of government downsizing to make smarter decisions now. He made his remarks from the 2011 Excellence in Government conference.
Jeff Page, the chief financial officer of the Library of Congress, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris from the Excellence in Government conference in Washington, D.C. to discuss how the Library is preparing its budget for possible cuts.
They say no man is an island, and neither is a federal agency. Richard Boly is director of the office of eDiplomacy at the State Department. He spoke with Federal News Radio from the Excellence in Government Conference.
You can learn a lot from Lincoln and other enduring leaders. Allan Schweyer of the Center for Human Capitol Innovation live at the Excellence in Government Conference.
Federal Managers are constantly striving to develop the best hiring and retention strategies. Learn some best practices from Jon Desenberg of the Performance Institute at the Excellence in Government Conference.
Any great organization knows how to get the most out every employees. Ann Calvaresi Barr is the Deputy Inspector General for the Transportation Department. She joined the Federal Drive from the Excellence in Government conference for tips on how to do just that.
Federal Managers are constantly striving to develop the best hiring and retention strategies. We hear some best practices from Jon Desenberg of the Performance Institute live at the Excellence in Government Conference.