Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: EIG 2010
Photos from the 2010 Excellence in Government Conference, which was held at the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington, D.C. Federal News Radio broadcast live from the event.
The new emphasis on transparency and openness is requiring a different approach to leadership in many federal agencies. The NRC's Darren Ash gives us his take.
At the Excellence of Government Conference, the State Department's Richard Boly, director of the Office of e-Diplomacy, talks about ways to improve communication and transparency without adding cost or red-tape.