Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: EEO
Bill Bransford hosts a roundtable discussion of the upcoming Federal Dispute Resolution Conference.
July 12, 2013
Tags: workforce , Federal Dispute Resolution Conference , civil rights , dispute resolution , labor relations , OSC , MSPB , OPM , FLRA , Bill Bransford , Dan Gephart , Joseph Swerdzewski , Barbara Haga , Roslyn Brown , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Fed Talk
What are the most important, pressing pay and benefit issues faced by federally employed women? We'll look at FEW's 2010 legislative agenda.
Tags: P&B , FEW , Federally Employed Women , pay for performance , PFP , job security , Janet Kopenhaver , Family Member Care , windfall , offset , government reform , outsourcing , whistleblower protections
Women of the federal workforce are concerned about job security, career progression and the future of EEO and diversity programs under several proposed personnel programs.
Federal agencies are challenged with how to treat worker grievances from contractors, who do not have the same mediation procedures as federal workers.