Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: EADS
The protest by U.S. Aerospace and its partner, Ukrainian aircraft-maker Antonov has been denied.
Could the $35 billion contract's fate be pushed back again?
Also, could the long-awaited $35 billion Air Force tanker contract be delayed again? and DoD on alert for next round of Wikileaks
Raytheon Beats Boeing for SDB II Contract
The contract is for $35 billion.
EADS North America has announced that it plans to bid on the U.S. Air Force's tanker modernization program. Sean O'Keefe, CEO of EADS North America, explains how the company plans to win.
EADS North America announced on Tuesday that it plans to bid on the U.S. Air Force's tanker modernization program.
European aerospace giant EADS is nearing a decision to compete directly with Boeing for a contract to build billions of dollars of aerial tankers for the U.S. Air Force. Reuters news service says all indicators seem to suggest that EADS will follow through with a bid, now that it has been granted prime contractor status by the Pentagon and may get a 90-day extension that would give it time to examine classified documents critical to a tender.
Boeing Corporation is obviously taking some measure of satisfaction in the recent condemnation by the World Trade Organization of the European subsidies that were given to EADS, their competitor for an Air Force refueling tanker contract.