Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: E-ZPass
Tuesday is the last day drivers without an E-ZPass will get a break on the InterCounty Connector.
Drivers who took a ride on the InterCounty Connector during the road's test drive period are getting a surprise in the mail.
If you have an E-ZPass, do you just zip through a toll plaza without thinking about the money you're spending? If you do, the authority that runs Maryland's toll roads might just take advantage.
It looks like plenty of area commuters are counting the cost of taking the InterCounty Connector.
When a new highway opens, you'd expect it to improve traffic. But did the new InterCounty Connector in Maryland actually make traffic worse?
Tags: ICC , InterCounty Connector , Reada Kessler , Chris Roth , WTOP Traffic , Adam Tuss , Melinda Peters , Route 28 , Olney , Shady Grove , Georgia Avenue , Muncaster Mill , Layhill , Norbeck , toll road
If you take the InterCounty Connector when it opens, you'll have to pay a fee, but you won't pay the toll in cash at a toll booth. You'll need an E-ZPass transponder.
Members of the media got their first look at the brand new roadway Tuesday. Pristine bridges and overpasses, a tunnel gleaming with white tiles and unique archway designs give the roadway its own hallmarks.
Do you have an E-ZPass? If you want to drive on the Intercounty Connector in Maryland you will be required to have one -- that is unless you want to pay a service fee.
If you take the Intercounty Connector when it opens, you'll have to pay a fee, but you won't pay the toll in cash at a toll booth. You'll need an E-ZPass transponder.